Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cole was in the backseat playing with cardboard circles that shoot out of a big plastic watch (the toy from a Wendy's kids'meal) when he asked, "Where do circles come from?"

One section of Cole's favorite book is about mixing colors. I asked Cole "white and red make what color?" I thought he said poo-poo (in retrospect he probably said purple). I asked "Did you say poo-poo?" which he, of course, found hysterical. For the rest of the book, every color was "poo-poo."

I think we are nearing the stage of endless questions (along the vein of "where do babies come from") and poop jokes.

UPDATE: Last night when Rob was putting Cole to bed, I heard Cole laughing hysterically. I just found out that Rob thought he said poo-poo for purple. So that is where the poo-poo thing started.

No comments: