Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cole is starting to become more attached to his stuffed animals. He spent a recent morning playing with his frog. He gave the frog a ride on his little scooter and looked so cute, I had to take a picture. He also had the frog sit in a chair next to him during lunch.

Busted!

We had an open house at Cole's school this afternoon. It was raining, so we decided I would take the boys inside while Rob parked the car. I had been driving so I got out of the car and walked around to get Cole. Instead of getting out and walking around to driver's side, Rob slid across the front seat. When I opened Cole's door, he told me, "Daddy swear." BUSTED!! Rob had knocked over a bottle of water I had in the cup holder and said, "sh--!" I guess Cole has heard me tell Rob not to swear. He's like a little sponge soaking up everything going on around him--even when it seems like he isn't paying attention.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Emersyn has the exact same froggie! I think they are destined to get married to each other since they were born at the same time and like the same frog!