Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Anatomy Lessons

Oh, the joys of young kids discovering their bodies! Our household's recent anatomy lessons continue...

This morning, Jay insisted on taking off his diaper and applying Desitin himself. (Pick your battles, right?!) As he was doing "my job," he said, very clearly, "Dis my poopie hole." Potty training is going to be interesting with this one.

And yesterday, Cole complained his tummy hurt. When I asked where it hurt, he said, "I think it is my uterus." Clearly a small detail of our previous discussion didn't quite sink in. Either that or he doesn't believe that boys can't have babies. My dear Cole, as sick as I was carrying you, I really wish boys had uteruses and daddy could have done the job.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Amen sister! I hear that!!
Men would never be able to do it, Chuck wants a candle light vigil when he has a sinus infection....so, hmmm, nope.