Thursday, April 03, 2008

Jay's New Look

Grandma bought Jay a baseball helmet after he put it on in Toys R Us and wore it the entire time we were there. He loves it even though it is several sizes too big and he wears it backwards. Lately he has worn it out to lunch, to the grocery store several times, and to pick up Cole at school.

He also has developed a fondness for carrying purses. It is completely hysterical when he wears both accessories at the same time. (Grandma Carlene, you may notice that Jay's purse used to be yours. I'm not sure if he'll give it back to you when you visit. He does pay you tribute though and says "Ya-ya" every time he wears it.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my baby Jay!! He can carry anything he wants in my purse!! I can't wait until he actually uses the helmet to play baseball. Grandma Carlene