Monday, October 15, 2007

Jay's First Haircut

Alternate Title: "Why We Are Lucky Jay Still Has Two Eyes"

Poor guy was not a fan of his first haircut. I should really call it a trim since he still doesn't have enough hair to cut. We just took a little off the sides and back. I have such a hard time cutting boys' little baby curls, because afterwards they look so much older. But looking back at Cole's pictures, I realize I should have given him a trim much sooner--in reality he didn't look like the adorable baby I saw. Instead he looked like a kid in bad need of a haircut. I guess mothers' don't see what the world sees when it comes to their children.

Jay Pre-Trim

Cole Pre-Trim (2 years old)


Jay really wanted to see what mommy was doing back there, so he kept turning his head right into the scissors. And it didn't help that Cole was bouncing all over the room. Despite the difficulties, I think it turned out ok (although see statement above).


No comments: